- Log in here to your GoodTherapy.org Member's Area.
- In the "Your Profile Listing" section at the left, click "Edit Profile."
- Click the "Picture, Video, and Audio" link in the menu on the left.
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video you would like to add to your GoodTherapy.org profile.
- Click "Save Profile" at the bottom of the page.
Please note: At this time, it is only possible for GoodTherapy.org members to add videos from YouTube to their profile pages. In other words, any video uploaded on a GoodTherapy.org profile page must first be uploaded to YouTube. If you need help uploading a video on YouTube, instructions are available here.
If you need additional help updating your profile, please email us here or call GoodTherapy.org's support team Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific (11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern) at 888-563-2112 ext. 2. Our support team would be happy to help you update and optimize your GoodTherapy.org profile.